Are you sure your jobsite or workplace meets existing hazard prevention standards?
How Can Foy Safety Help My Company?
Our team of experts will help ensure that your job site or workplace meets existing hazard prevention standards that are critical for protecting the safety and health of your workers. However, staying up-to-date on all standards applying to your industry and work environment can be challenging
There are several steps our team will take to ensure that your job site or workplace meets existing hazard prevention standards, and our team will perform a physical “walk-through” of your location(s) to fully identify the types and extent of any hazards that may exist :
You can make these drop menus maybe to see how they look.
- Familiarize everyone with the applicable standards: There are a number of standards that apply to hazard prevention in the workplace, including OSHA standards, industry-specific standards, and international standards. It is important to understand which standards apply to your workplace and to be familiar with the requirements of these standards.
- Conduct regular hazard assessments: A hazard assessment is a systematic review of the workplace to identify and evaluate potential hazards. This can help you to identify any areas where your workplace may not be in compliance with existing standards and to develop a plan for addressing these hazards.
- Implement hazard prevention measures: Once you have identified the hazards present in your workplace, you can implement measures to control or eliminate these hazards. This may include providing personal protective equipment (PPE), implementing safety procedures, or installing safety equipment. Foy safety will help you determine what safe work practices along with proper personal protective equipment will be necessary to provide adequate protection for all of your employees.
- Train your workers: It is important to ensure that your workers are aware of the hazards present in the workplace and know how to protect themselves. Provide training on hazard prevention and safety procedures to ensure that your workers have the knowledge and skills they need to stay safe on the job. Foy Safety will help train each of your employees to ensure they are educated and understand different safety and health hazards for themselves and others.
- Monitor and review: Regularly monitor your workplace to ensure that hazard prevention measures are being followed and are effective. Review your hazard prevention program on a regular basis to identify any areas for improvement and to stay up-to-date on new developments in hazard prevention standards.
Foy Safety specializes in assisting businesses like yours in taking these steps so you can ensure that your job site or workplace meets existing hazard prevention standards and provides a safe and healthy work environment for your workers. Our team is dedicated to making sure you and your team are safe and able to successfully pass all compliance tests If you need assistance our team of OSHA experts are a phone call away (410)446-3995, we look forward to helping you.